Hazardous Distribution Service
In house DGSA
All drivers fully ADR qualified
Supplier of DGN and various classes Diamond stickers
UN number database
Fast and reliable – same day collection and guaranteed next day delivery service
We are proud to be members of the Hazchem Network, the only network who can guarantee to deliver your ADR freight on time and safely throughout the UK, Ireland and 24 European countries. Allen Logistics have a team of ADR aware and ADR trained staff that can help you through the process of shipping your hazardous materials from start to finish. Our in-house DGSA can help you with DGN’s, correct packaging and labeling of your pallets or parcels, so we guarantee complete piece of mind while shipping any of your ADR products.
We are working in conjunction with The Hazchem Network to ensure all your ADR deliveries are handled SAFELY and LEGALLY.
Can you answer YES to ALL of the following?
- Does your ADR Transport provide undergo regular audits?
- In the unfortunate case of any product spillage en-route are you covered by H.E.R.S levels 1,2 & 3?
- Are you up to speed with the changes in ADR relevant to Limited Quantities (LQ)?
- Does your ADR Transport provider cover Full loads, part loads, pallets and parcels?
- Are your goods being moved by a fully qualified ADR Driver?
- If you cannot say YES to ALL of the above or you are unsure, Please speak to us before its too late. We can provide in-house advice and training if necessary.
What goods classes do we carry?
2, 3, 4, 5.1, (5.2 selected), 6.1, 8, 9, LQ.
With a guarantee that throughout the supply chain every operative is ADR trained or ADR aware.
H.E.R.S = The Hazchem Emergency Response Services.
DGSA = Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
DGN = Dangerous Goods Note
Rapid response to incidents with 24 hour chemist back up and specialist vehicles. Levels 1 – 3.